The way these get rich quick scams work is by getting you to give them your money. Basically you buy their program and they will teach you how to rip other people off. Its kind of like the add in the paper that says send me 5 dollars and I will send you the secret to making a million dollars. The secret is to put a add in the paper saying send me 5 dollars and I will send you the secret to making a million dollars. Sadly the target market for get rich schemes and pyramid schemes are the poor, the elderly, or people who are already in debt. And if you want to make money on a pyramid scheme you should start one yourself, otherwise you are just making money for other people. These are examples of common schemes:
- Buy real estate for pennies on the dollar.
- Wealth building seminars.
- Risk free stock market schemes.
- Muli-level marketing (pyramid scheme).
- Secret ways to make money that no one knows about.
- Psychic tips or betting tips.
Here are examples of phrases to run from:
- Get in at the top.
- Send us money and we will help you make money.
- Business opportunities “they” don’t want you to know about.
- I made $10,000 dollars in 30 days, you can to.
- Make money from home.
- Want to make millions working part time?
- If I can do it so can you.
- You don’t need any education.
Remember the scam protectors golden rule; if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.